At all times we aim to respect any personal information you share with us, or that we receive from other organisations, and keep it safe. This Privacy Notice ('Notice') sets out our data processing practices when you interact with us and your rights and options regarding the ways in which your personal information is used.
We do not use any cookies on our website (https://pwu.co/).
2. We collect information about you:
2.1 When you give it to us directly
For example, personal information that you give us by contacting us by email, phone or letter.
2.2 When we obtain it indirectly
For example, your personal information may be shared with us by third parties including, for example, our business partners. To the extent we have not done so already, we will notify you when we receive information about you from them and tell you how and why we intend to use that information.
2.3 When it is available publicly
Your personal information may be available to us from external publicly available sources. For example, depending on your privacy settings for social media services, we may access information from those accounts or services (for example when you choose to interact with us through platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter).
3. What personal information do we process?
We may collect, store and otherwise process the following kinds of personal information:
- a. your name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number, email address and, where applicable, social media identity;
- b. any other information shared with us as per clause 2.
4. How and why will we use your personal information?
Your personal information, however provided to us, will be used for the purposes specified in this notice. In particular, we may use your personal information.
- a. to provide you with services, products or information you have requested;
- b. to answer your questions/requests and communicate with you in general;
5. Changes to this notice
We may occasionally update this Notice. We will notify you of significant changes by contacting you directly and by placing a notice on our website (https://pwu.co/). This notice was last updated on 12th March 2021.
6. Links and third parties
We link our website directly to other sites. This notice does not cover external websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of any external websites you visit via links on our website.
7. How to contact us
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this notice or about the way in which Play With Us Ltd processes your personal information by contacting us at the following channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 783 350 6063 (Colin - Software Development)
- Post: 31 Wilmslow Road, Cheadle, SK8 1DR
Please ask for, or mark the message for the attention of the Data Privacy Manager.